Eggs contain a lot of nutrients, are well saturated and do not contain many calories. Therefore, they are often recommended to be eaten in various diets. There is also an egg diet. How to observe it properly?
Different egg diets
What is the content of an egg? Useful products are rich in vitamins A, K, E, D, group B, calcium, copper, iron, phosphorus, iodine, potassium, amino acids, useful proteins, unsaturated fatty acids, lecithin and other valuable substances.
Why are eggs good for weight loss? They contain a minimum amount of carbohydrates, eliminate hunger, fatty acids prevent the formation of fat deposits. Also, the protein found in this product helps maintain muscle mass.
All egg diets involve the consumption of not only the main product, but also other healthy foods. There are different options for the egg diet, but the rules are general.
Here are some basic rules to help you get rid of extra pounds faster:
- you need to drink plenty of clean water. And also coffee, tea (without sugar), dried fruit compote are allowed;
- all fruits and dried fruits are allowed, except mangoes, bananas, dates, figs and grapes;
- you can eat vegetables except potatoes;
- if you have a strong sense of hunger, you can eat cucumbers or carrots;
- you cannot change food;
- if it is permissible to consume the product in a certain form, it cannot be prepared in any other way. For example, if boiled chicken is edible, the chicken should not be boiled or roasted;
- there must be a lot of citrus in the diet, as they stimulate the fat burning process;
- you cannot use salt in cooking;
- portions must be small.
The egg diet is not suitable for those with serious kidney and liver problems. Diet is not recommended for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and allergies to major products.
Detailed diet menu: many options
The simplest diet lasts for three days. You can only eat eggs, vegetables and grapefruit. You can only eat one type of vegetable at a time. It is allowed to drink tea and green and black water.
The diet menu will look like this:
- in the morning: half a grapefruit and an egg;
- snacks: salads;
- lunch: vegetables and boiled eggs, green tea;
- afternoon snack: half a grapefruit;
- dinner: salad and eggs.
The diet is quite hungry. Therefore, it is difficult to resist. If you feel hungry, it is better to try other diet options.
The five -day diet is more satisfying. You can eat chicken, vegetables, apples, citrus fruits, turkey, fish, seafood, cottage cheese. You can only chew the fruit.
Here is the diet menu:
- breakfast: some eggs, grapefruit and tea;
- lunch: chicken (fish), eggs, salad and oranges;
- dinner: two boiled eggs, cottage cheese.
Before bed, you can drink kefir. Vegetables can be used to make salads, soups and stews.
There are many variations in the two -week diet. The main thing is that breakfast consists of eggs, citrus fruits and green tea. And all the time you can cook healthy food.
You can create a diet menu like this:
- in the morning: two eggs, citrus and a cup of green tea without sugar;
- snacks: fruit smoothies;
- lunch: vegetable soup, fish, salad, compote; or ears, boiled chicken breasts, grilled vegetables, fruit drinks;
- afternoon snacks: yogurt and berry cocktails;
- in the evening: buckwheat, salad, kefir, bread, or stew with vegetables and seafood, tea with honey.
There is another interesting option. The menu should include not only eggs, but also cottage cheese. These are the two main products. In addition, you can eat fish, fruits, vegetables, lean meats. Allowed to drink kefir, juice and herbal tea.
The menu will look like this:
- breakfast: kefir, citrus and two boiled eggs (only this way);
- lunch: beef with vegetables and tea; or chicken fillets and boiled salads; or cottage cheese, fruit salad, toast;
- dinner: steamed fish with vegetables and kefir; or cottage cheese and a piece of boiled meat, lettuce; or a vegetable salad with cottage cheese and kefir.
The point is that every day you need to eat a few eggs and 200 g of cottage cheese. And the rest of the menu can be varied.
Healthy egg recipes
Usually during the diet, it is recommended to eat boiled eggs. But if you want to diversify the menu, you can try other egg dishes. True, the process of losing weight will be slow, but it is easier to lose weight. Recipes must be low in calories.
Omelette with vegetables
Simple and healthy recipe. You need to chop the tomatoes, half the bell pepper and half the shallots. Boil the vegetables for five minutes, cover with beaten eggs and milk and cook, covered over low heat.
Omelette with mushrooms
Cut some mushrooms and boil. Beat two eggs with milk, salt and pepper, pour into pan. When the omelet has reached, add the mushrooms, cover with half the omelet and cook under cover for another five minutes.
Prepare egg pancakes. To do this, beat eggs with milk, salt, chopped herbs, add a little flour. Cook covered. Remove from pan and cool slightly. Chopped sweet pepper, onion, parsley. You can add curd or processed cheese. Put the minced meat on the egg pancakes and wrap in rolls.
Cut a large number of spinach, two onions and a green onion. Add all, salt and pepper. Put the mixture in a baking tin. Pour the eggs on top. Cook in the oven for about ten minutes. Very healthy breakfast or dinner.
Beat two eggs, a few tablespoons of milk, salt, flour and pepper. Pour into the pan. After a few minutes, add the peppers, tomatoes, olives and herbs. Cook, cover, for about 10-15 minutes. The recipe was healthy and at the same time the dish turned out delicious.
To make a dish as food, you should avoid mayonnaise, fatty meats, fish. Better to use vegetables, herbs, seafood. And fill the filling with yogurt, low -fat sour cream. For example, cheese, boiled shrimp, fresh cucumber, egg yolk and a handful of natural yogurt will make an excellent filling. You can garnish with herbal ingredients or whole shrimp.
All recipes are low in calories, so they are ideal for proper nutrition and diet. Of course, such dishes must be eaten in moderation.