A 14-day Japanese diet is a way to gain weight and lose weight without fasting. The product selection approach is special. Calorie count and component compatibility are taken into account. Fat cells disappear quickly. During the period of compliance with restrictions, you can lose 5-10 kg.
Japanese diet for 14 days: principles that influence the process of weight loss
The principle of weight loss consists of 3 indicators:
- low calorie content;
- presence of protein components in diet;
- lack of salt in ready meals.
Weight loss is triggered by accelerated metabolic processes. Protein increases heat production in the body. Cells and tissues are released from excess fluid. This is due to the restriction or absence of salt in food. In addition, it is possible to get rid of edema and normalize stress indicators by taking into account age. The body receives a minimum of calories. That amount is enough to maintain well-being. To replenish energy, the existing reserves are used and activated.
- Assimilation of protein foods requires energy. Fat cells are used for their formation (combustion process).
- Suitable for people of different weights.
- In 7 days, it takes up to 5 kg.
- Fat and carbohydrates are available.
If there is no deviation in health and there are no contraindications, it is allowed to maintain a diet for up to 30 days. The Japanese menu is made taking into account the fact that at least 100 different products will appear on the table in a few weeks.
His diet is strict. Psychological preparation helps avoid unnecessary emotional stress. Experts recommend repeating the method of losing weight no more than 2 times a year.
Additional effects, subject to regulation: results achieved are maintained over a long period of time. For this, it is necessary to properly exit the diet (a sharp increase in the caloric content of the product is not allowed). You should get rid of weight loss and maintain weight:
- pregnant women;
- breastfeeding mothers;
- people with liver disease with varying degrees of severity;
- if there is renal pathology;
- for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and stomach - gastritis and ulcers.
Limitations are also subject to violations in the field of cardiology. It is recommended to see a doctor before starting a diet.
The main principles of effective food nutrition
The Japanese diet for a full 2 weeks has a number of principles, adherence to which will increase its effectiveness. For 15 years of existence, there are:
- Absence of complete salt (although 2-3 g per day is not allowed).
- Reduce carbohydrate intake in foods.
- Diet consists of different types of food.
- Food during the day - 3.
- Total fluid.
- Age criteria - 18-40 years.
- Suitable for both men and women.
Diet rules highlighted:
- 90% of the liquid is pure water;
- fish in a plate, boiled and stewed. Moderate frying is also allowed;
- there are no restrictions on cereals, but it is recommended that rice and beans dominate;
- vegetables, including cabbage, should be included in the menu;
- moderately excluded medium carbohydrates;
- sugar-free kefir is allowed in the morning (for breakfast).
You cannot change your own menu from day to day. Preference for meat is beef. Chickens are allowed. When cooking, do not use the skin. The basis of diet is a decrease in the number of daily calories. Snacks are not allowed. You must reject:
- salt (fresh food helps get rid of excess volume faster);
- smoked meat;
- fatty foods;
- ready meals;
- fast food;
- alcoholic beverages;
- fast food and chips.
Adhering to basic principles allows you to speed up metabolic processes in the body. Fat deposits are quickly lost and converted into energy. Nutrition programs include:
- coffee (freeze does not fit);
- green tea;
- dairy products;
- lean meats (rabbits, poultry).
Vegetables are eaten in small quantities. The amount of fluid should not be less than 2 liters per day.
Proper nutrition for the Japanese diet is built in two directions. Excess fat and volume are taken into account. If they are small, then 7 days is preferred. Serious surplus will require an increase of up to 14 days. The main principles of nutrition during this period include:
- Prohibition on the use of alternative food products (beef should not be replaced with pork).
- Permission to use tomato juice instead of fresh tomatoes.
- Elimination of sugar and flour in any form.
Getting in and out of the diet should be smooth. Features: weight loss results will be less noticeable if there are other dietary restrictions before the Japanese diet. It is recommended to finish fasting the day before starting the diet with a regular diet. Several options are allowed: on kefir or apples, the use of boiled meat with fresh or boiled vegetables. Getting out of the diet must go smoothly. New products should be introduced gradually. It is recommended to include in the diet 1-2 species per week. The absence of salt in the plate will help remove excess fluid from tissues and cells. It contributes up to 30% of the total and is overweight. Selected time limit cannot be exceeded. It is impossible to rearrange in the places of the day and the menu provided for breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Advantages and disadvantages of the Japanese diet
The Japanese diet food system has a number of advantages and disadvantages. They must be taken into account before starting a diet. Among the advantages are:
- Reducing the amount of salt in food reduces the risk of heart and vascular disease;
- ability to choose diet duration - 7 or 14 days;
- kg and the amount lost will not return if entering and exiting the diet is done correctly;
- in-meal food set is available to everyone (no unusual or exotic dishes);
- lack of edema or get rid of it;
- The presence of protein ingredients does not cause sagging skin or appear stretch marks in places where the fat layer is reduced;
- there are no strict restrictions on cooking (products can be cooked, put in a water bath, boiled, fried in vegetable oil);
- vitamins and minerals enter the body with plant components and vegetables.
14 days is the optimal period for weight loss. The body is not depressed. The atmosphere and spirit are not diminished. Resilience and mental alertness are maintained at a high level. Performance indicators do not fall.
Japanese Diet Deficiency:
- This system should not be used for gastrointestinal diseases.
- The number of meals is limited to 3 people (healthy food shows 5-6 meals in small portions).
- Age restrictions exist (diet is not suitable for the elderly).
There are contraindications to complying with Japanese system restrictions. You cannot start it yourself without first seeing a doctor.
Illegal Japanese Diet Foods
Japanese food for 7 or 14 days contains a list of foods that need to be removed from the menu. Cannot be used even in small quantities:
- salt (except in rare cases);
- preparation of homemade vegetables and fruits (marinade, pickles, preservatives);
- alcoholic beverages;
- carbonated drinks;
- mineral water (because it contains gas);
- wheat flour;
- toast and bread;
- semi-finished products;
- canned food (meat, fish and vegetables);
- sweets (candy, lollipops, pills, chocolate, cakes, pastries, cakes);
- fatty meats;
- fatty fish;
- sour cream;
- bananas (fresh, mashed, dried);
- grapes (all kinds and raisins);
- sugar (white, sugar cane);
- gelling material;
- whipped cream;
- potatoes (and other vegetables that contain starch);
Forbidden honey and dishes included. Small sausages and sausages, boiled and smoked sausages, lard are not allowed during this period.
The following products are allowed to cook:
- regular yogurt (bio);
- crouton rai;
- tomato juice with salt-free pulp (best done at home);
- cheese (hard, low-fat type);
- sea fish;
- natural coffee (without flavor, cream and sugar);
- beef (boiled, stewed, steamed);
- chicken (boiled, steamed);
- eggs (quail, chicken) - you can boil, add cheese, cooking method - boil;
- eggplant (can be fried);
- root parsnip;
- apples (no sugar, green);
- pear (deliciously recommended - for example, Chinese);
- citrus fruits (oranges, lemons, grapefruit, oranges);
- green tea (without additives);
- lemon juice;
- vegetable oils (sunflower and olive) - you need to choose the non-refined;
- cherry 50 g each;
- kiwi (taking into account allergic reactions to the product);
- plum (fresh only, in small quantities);
- white cabbage;
- carrots (fresh, boiled, grated);
- roti rai;
Meat, chicken or fish dishes are served with side dishes. You need to include it in the menu every day. The difficulty lies in the fact that you will not be able to "" adapt "the taste to your normal taste. Do not add spices, herbs or other methods. Salt is also not included in the dish. You can not cook fries in meat, kebabs, but you caninclude pieces of steamed meat and meatballs in the nutrition program.
Example of buying groceries for 2 weeks
Every 2 weeks you can buy:
- chicken eggs - 20 pieces;
- chicken or breast fillets - 900 g;
- carrot - 3 kg;
- unsalted tomato juice) - 2 l;
- natural coffee or cereal - 1 package;
- white cabbage - 2-3 kg;
- fruit - 1 kg (optional);
- lemon - 2-3 seeds;
- fresh sea fish (whole carcass) - 2 kg;
- frozen fish fillets - 1 kg;
- hard, low-fat cheese - 200 g;
- watermelon and pumpkin - 2 kg;
- vegetable oil - 0, 5-1 l;
- lean beef - 1 kg;
- green tea - 1 pack (without additives).
Kefir and yogurt are recommended to be purchased as needed to keep the product fresh.
Japanese food for 14 days: menu, table
A menu-based nutrition program complete with a number of calories. Menb by day (for every 14):
|1||Coffee (200 ml) without sugar and milk or green tea in equal amounts||Chicken eggs (boiled stew) - 2 seeds, white cabbage leaves steamed with vegetable oil (150 g), homemade tomato juice (200 ml)||Fish, steamed or slightly fried without garnish until soft (200 g)|
|2||Natural coffee, ground, roasted, without milk and sugar, rye bread (1 piece)||Boiled cabbage (or boiled in water with sunflower oil), fried or boiled fish, as a dressing - vegetable oil (200 g portion)||Steamed beef (sliced) or beef, poultry - optional (200 g), kefir (200 ml)|
|3||Toast made from rye flour or unsalted biscuits in the composition (1 pc) of drinks from among the permitted (200 ml)||Zucchini, grated and fried until golden brown in vegetable oil (imperfect sunflower) (total)||Vegetable Casserole with yogurt (200 g).|
|4||Grated carrot with lemon juice||Whole, fried or boiled fish (200 g), tomato juice (200 ml)||Fruit slices (200 g), optional - fruit salad with lemon juice wrap|
|5||Carrots with lemon juice||Boiled fish (fillet) and tomato juice (1 cup)||Different fresh fruits (total weightc200 g) whole fruits|
|6||Chicory Drinks (200 ml)||Boiled chicken fillet (500 g), finely chopped salad for better absorption of cabbage and carrots by dressing with butter||Chicken eggs with a piece of cheese (2 pcs), fresh carrots, cut into slices|
|7||Green tea (200 ml) without sweetener||Steamed meat, slightly whipped earlier (200 g)||Roast beef (200 g), a glass of kefir|
|8||Drink based on natural coffee (200 ml)||Boiled white chicken (200 g), in addition, salted cabbage "vitamin" salad with vegetable oil (200 g)||Quail eggs sprinkled with grated cheese - 2 seeds, fresh carrots - 1 fruit|
The results achieved will last for 2-3 years. The average caloric value is 800-850 kcal. Drink extra water throughout the day. Allowed, as an option, to repeat the menu after reaching the 8th day of the diet.
Stop the Japanese Diet
Japanese dietary ban rules suggest the right solution. Suggestion:
- add parts little by little;
- develop a smooth diet;
- maintain a rational diet.
Cereals, salt, sweets cannot be added directly to the menu.
This technique is not suitable for people with mental or physical stress. Children, pregnant women and the elderly should not use the diet. If the body receives less than 2 liters of fluid, dehydration is possible. If there is gastrointestinal disease, then the method of losing weight can not be used, because the menu is not balanced. People with heart and blood vessel disease cannot adhere to restrictions (increased amount of coffee). The wrong way out will lead to rapid weight gain.
Most Popular Japanese Diet Recipes Carrot salad recipe: 1 carrot and 10 ml of vegetable oil. Preparation: peel the carrots, grate on a fine grater or cut into thin rings. Add oil, stir. The addition of lemon juice (to taste) will help add spices.
Roasted eggplant and zucchini with cheese and yogurt: zucchini and eggplant (1 pc each), cheese (50 g), chicken eggs (2 pcs), natural yogurt without additives (200 ml). Preparation: Peel and rinse vegetables. Cut into small pieces. Enter the form. Beat eggs, mix with yogurt. Pour the mixture over the vegetables. Grate the cheese, sprinkle the dish on top. Bake for 40 minutes. The temperature in the oven is 150 degrees.
Fruit salad: green apple, pear, kiwi (1 pc), mandarin (3 pieces for juice). Wash the fruit, cut into cubes. Squeeze the juice from the tangerine slices, sprinkle with fruit, mix.
The 14 Day Japanese Diet gives excellent results when followed. The way out of there must be smooth. This is necessary so that the lost kg does not return. Restrictions can be repeated after consulting a doctor and no more than 2 times a year.