One of the most problematic areas of the body in humans is the stomach. The accumulation of active subcutaneous fat in this area does exist in both men and women. By summer, I want to pump the press so that the waist is more visible, and in this case, exercise is needed to lose weight at home. In addition, one should follow a proper diet so that the calories released during exercise do not return.
Causes of excess belly fat
Everyone usually has a small amount of fat storage, which serves to protect internal organs, bones and is involved in several hormone production processes. Excessive amounts are detrimental to health, damaging figures and self-esteem. The stomach does not grow overnight, so this problem must be addressed in a timely manner. The following factors provoke its development:
- Weak metabolism.With increasing age, this process slows down (if not supported by sports), which leads to poor food processing. Instead of energy, the body begins to accumulate excess weight. This problem is more common in women. Everyone has a different metabolic rate, so some can eat any food and still not be fat.
- Genetic predisposition.Scientific studies prove that in the presence of obese people in the family, there is a high risk that you also have the potential for generations to gain weight.
- A sedentary and inactive lifestyle.This is one of the factors that slows down metabolism. The less physical activity in your life, the less calories your body spends and over time it begins to accumulate in various parts of the body.
- Overeating.A person begins to gain weight when he eats more than his body spends.
- Improper posture while sitting. If a person stumbles, his spine is curved, the likelihood of obesity in the abdomen increases significantly. Keep your back straight while sitting.
- Illness, stress.These factors are the main causes of the accumulation of subcutaneous fat. The amount of cortisol increases in the body, which contributes to weight gain. Sleep apnea, breast cancer, cardiovascular pathology, arterial hypertension, diabetes also add centimeters to the waist.
- Weak abdominal musclesare unable to hold the internal organs in the desired position, until the abdomen becomes prominent.
- Hormonal changes.This reason is more obvious in women approaching middle age. Fat begins to grow comparable to weight. During menopause, the risk of accumulating extra centimeters in the waist area increases. Hormones are an important part of controlling body fat.
Exercises for the abdomen and waist
Slim figure is the advantage of a balanced healthy diet and regular physical activity at home or in the gym. You can’t force body parts to lose weight, so fat burning exercises for the stomach also affect other muscle groups. For anatomical reasons, in some people, certain places to lose weight or gain weight faster, on the principle of weight loss is one - reduce the number of calories consumed, speed up metabolism.
From all the fat burning exercise options, choose cardio. This is an option to exercise indoors or outdoors, where high speed is maintained and the cardiovascular system works in an enhanced mode. This forces the body to use more energy, breaking down nutrient stores. Such exercise will speed up your metabolism, saturating the muscles and cells of the body with nutrients and oxygen. To reduce the waist, strengthen the abdomen, you can do:
- riding a stationary bike at home or bike;
- football, basketball;
- for jogging in the fresh air or on the treadmill at home.
Effective Top Press Training
Conventionally, the abdominal muscles are divided into upper and lower extremities. The press machine is a muscle and during training to slim the stomach at home is fully involved, therefore, it is wrong to discuss separate part exercises. There are still some exercise options that make it easier to target specific areas of your abdominal muscles. Curls are a popular choice, here are some effective options for upper abs:
- Classic version.Place the carpet on the floor, lie on your back, bend your knees slightly (you should get an angle of about 30 degrees). Someone else must be sitting on his feet. Or attach it to a sofa, wardrobe, to secure the body position. Place your hands behind your head and insert into the lock. Start reaching with the chin to your pelvis, remembering that you should lift with the abdominal muscles, not the lower back. Do 2-3 sets 10-15 times, over time, increasing this value to 30-40.
- With legs raised.You need to throw your feet up the hills, sofas, chairs, benches in the gym suitable for this. Further, the rotation technique is completely repeated from the example above, the number of approaches as well.
Exercises for the lower abdomen
This part of the stomach often bothers girls, because even with low weight, the stomach starts to bulge a little. Often this is not due to the fat layer, but the weakness of the abdominal muscles, which are unable to hold the internal organs. While strengthening the newspaper at home, this prominence will disappear. The following exercises can be used:
- Place the carpet on the floor and lie on your back.
- Use your hands to hang a wardrobe, sofa or something heavy.
- Start lifting the legs straight up until they form 30 degrees with the floor.
- Lock them in this position and hold for as long as possible.
- Lower your feet to the floor and relax a bit. Repeat this action 5-6 times.
Exercises to slim the abdomen and sides
An important condition for reducing waist size, abdomen - adhering to a proper diet. You need to abandon fast food, fried and sweet foods, alcohol. This will help you get rid of those extra pounds, and training to lose weight on your stomach will speed up this process and give you an appetizing body shape. In this case, you will not be able to limit yourself to one charge, and in addition to the effective exercises mentioned above for the stomach, you will need to do cardio exercises at home.
The main task of the exercise is to keep the heart rate at a high level for at least 20-30 minutes. Experienced athletes do cardio exercises for 40-60 minutes. For beginners at home, circular exercises are ideal, which can be done without special equipment. Do the following exercises to lose weight on the sides and waist:
- jump rope for 3-4 minutes;
- 20 side bends on each side;
- classic variation;
- jump rope again for 3-4 minutes;
- board exercises;
- slope 20 times in each direction;
- side issues.
The Most Effective Stomach Exercise
There are many options for doing abdominal exercises. One, as a rule, chooses effective exercises to lose weight in the abdomen according to their own feelings. He technically makes some choices better, and they give good results, some unsuccessful due to inexperience or unpreparedness. For most athletes, the following exercises have been the optimal exercises for abdominal, home side training:
- side bends;
- lung swing;
This exercise helps strengthen the abdominal muscles without increasing their volume. This is very useful for girls. Who wants to flatten their stomachs. Classic twisting is a dynamic load that increases the amount of pressure, and a static bar, which only strengthens it, makes muscle fibers more elastic. Training is done at home according to the following rules:
- Place the carpet and enter the push-up position.
- Lower your elbows so that they are just below your shoulders. Make sure the back is not round, and the pelvis does not fall low, the body should be stretched in a straight line.
- This position should be maintained for at least 20-30 seconds for beginners and more than 1-2 minutes for advanced athletes.
- Repeat this exercise 3-4 times, try to continuously increase the time in a static state.
This exercise has some "modifications" - with rotations and turns. The bottom line is that, in addition to the above options, you add pelvic rotation inward or turn the straightened arm to the side. You will not get the added benefit of such "improvements" and it is better to practice in its original form. In addition to pressing, the bar helps strengthen the lower back, shoulders, forearms, abs, buttocks and back of the thighs without special shells at home.
Lunges with turn
This is a versatile exercise that targets the hips, glutes, and all areas of the abdomen. This is a good option if you need exercise at home to lose weight on your legs and abdomen. You can do this with bare hands or with additional weighting agents (fitball, bag, pancake, dumbbell). The technique is as follows:
- Go forward with your knees at a 90 degree angle.
- Place your arms to the side and turn to the right while keeping the pelvis in place.
- Get down with your other foot and turn left.
- Repeat this movement 10-15 times.
For weight loss, it is recommended to exercise in the morning daily, and 2-3 cardio exercises per week. One of the problem areas to exercise is the lateral abdominal muscles. Keep in mind that while working with weight, there is a possibility that your muscles will increase in volume and your waistline will be lost (this is important for girls). At home, you can do side bends, which, with proper technique, use oblique abdominal muscles. The technique is as follows:
- Wide shoulders. Fold your arms up and lift over your head.
- Tilt your torso as far to the left as you can feel the stretch on the opposite side of your body.
- Hold this position for 15 seconds.
- Go back to the beginning of the pose and repeat to the right.
- Over time, increase your commitment time from 15 seconds to 30 or more.
Weight loss and strengthening abs are actively used in body training. If you are looking for an effective exercise for bloating, then Vacuum should be tried. The technique is as follows:
- Get all fours with your hands on the floor.
- Take a deep breath, then exhale as much as possible until there is no air at all
- At this point, pull your stomach up and tighten.
- Hold the position for 15-20 seconds. Make sure your eyes do not start to darken and rotate over your head. If these symptoms appear, stop training and shorten the restraint time.
- Do these 4-5 repetitions, you can increase the amount over time.
How to exercise to lose weight at home
To get the desired results and the effectiveness of training, you must follow some rules. Although the lightest weight loss exercise requires initial warm-up, it is best to jump rope or run to warm up all muscle groups in the body. This will not only prepare you for exercise, but will also speed up your metabolism, raise your heart rate and lose weight faster. These suggestions should be followed:
- be sure to follow a diet;
- cramps should be done using the abdominal muscles, not the lower back;
- you can not do more than 15-20 repetitions, otherwise you will not strengthen the muscles, but will start to build it, which will not help you make your waist thinner;
- be sure to stretch after each exercise;
- Conduct classes regularly, not occasionally.