Often people are faced with the fact that, after losing weight, they start to feel worse. All of these strict diets, vigorous exercise through strength, unhealthy foods or drinks in one way or another have a negative impact on your health, as they must all be taken care of in moderation. When asked if it is possible to lose weight without harming the body, the answer is simple: you can, if you follow the simple rules of a healthy lifestyle.
Basic rules of harmless weight loss
Losing weight without endangering your health is not so difficult, you just have to follow certain rules and take into account your body characteristics:
- It is important to prepare in advance for a weight loss course. This means not only physical preparation (sign up for sports or swimming pools), but also morale: you should definitely change, if not your lifestyle, then some habits - and this is always stressful.
- You need to lose weight gradually. It is impossible to lose weight quickly without endangering health: by drastically limiting the amount of food and increasing physical activity, you will get a lot of problems with the stomach, immunity and nervous system.
- You cannot set unattainable goals for yourself. If you always wear size 52 clothing, you can not dream of changing it to size 42 - this is not possible for physiological reasons. But to reduce the volume with some measurements is possible.
- Combine physical activity with proper diet, then the process of losing weight will be much more effective and will not harm the body.
- Once you feel your health getting worse, you should immediately seek help from a specialist who will help you adjust your weight loss program.
- It is not possible to lose weight without endangering health with the help of a mono diet. Also, pounds lost in this way will quickly return at the end of the diet
- You need to monitor how you drink: drink at least 2 liters of water a day (excluding tea, coffee, juice).
Gradually gain weight
You should not lose weight drastically, as it is very dangerous to your health. All express weight loss programs are designed for a short period of time, around 3-4 days. For some people, the results are not enough, and they continue to eat badly, losing strength over time. Fatigue and apathy appear.
In addition, there are many side effects that are difficult to get rid of:
- Excessive liver. This leads to poisoning of the body with toxins and decay products.
- Metabolism may be disrupted, which is fraught with diseases of the endocrine system.
- Acidosis occurs - a violation of the acid-base balance in the body.
- Dramatic weight loss will not add to your attractiveness: skin loses elasticity, becomes plump, sags, hair becomes dull, and nails become brittle.
- Severe dietary restrictions lead to vitamin deficiency. This is especially dangerous in winter, when immunity must be strengthened with vitamins and minerals.
- Due to malnutrition, decreased blood pressure, headache, weakness, dizziness, and increased fatigue appear.
- Fasting often causes edema, as the expression "swollen with hunger" has not yet appeared. Protein in the blood has the ability to hold water around it, and when it is deficient, the fluid is distributed in the interstitial space.
It is more accurate and safe to lose weight gradually without endangering health, combining a proper diet with possible physical activity. Nutritionists for sure: the slower the kilogram, the less chance they have of returning.
How to lose weight without endangering your health
To lose weight without further health problems, you just need to choose a diet that suits your lifestyle, add vitamins and exercise with it and, most importantly, be patient, because ideals can not be quick and easy.
Water is the energy and vitality of life. One can live longer without food than without water, because the body is made up of more than half of it. Therefore, it is very important to always drink water while trying to lose weight. It helps to get rid of toxins and toxins that have accumulated in the body compared to before. You should drink at least 3 liters of liquid per day (including tea, coffee, compote, fresh juice, soup), while 2 liters of it must be regular purified water.
If you want to lose weight without endangering your health, then give the juice in packages and other beverages from dubious compositions, carbonated lemons and the like. Please note that the water you drink must be mineral (bottled) or, in severe cases, filtered. This will help replenish your body with minerals.
Along the way to losing weight, you should skip some food, or eat it in smaller quantities. This will affect your metabolism, immunity, general health, so do not be lazy to take a variety of vitamins. No matter how gentle his diet, it still puts pressure on the body, and such care will help him recover faster. Choose a good multivitamin that contains the nutrients your body needs. Ordinary fish oil is very useful - today you do not have to swallow it, struggling with disgust, the drug is available in capsule form.
Estimated vitamin intake - 2 months. All this time, you only have time to adjust to the new diet. Then you can rest for a while.
Today, there are many different weight loss programs based on physical activity. Good options for getting rid of extra pounds are active walking or jogging, intense cycling, trail running, rope jumping, gymnastics.
If time and financial resources allow, you will need to register for the sports department, fitness club or gym and follow the instructor's instructions. In the sports complex you will find many activities that you enjoy: dancing, stretching, yoga, Pilates, swimming in the pool. Whatever you do, you should enjoy it and cheer you up.
Perhaps the most important and challenging part of losing weight without endangering your health is changing your diet. This should be done gradually, without causing stress to your body. At the same time, it is important to change not only the menu, but also the regime: learn to eat in small portions up to 6 times a day. Perform unloading once a week and drink only water (without gas). For convenience, it is useful to keep a diary to write down each food, its energy value.
Reduce your intake of trans fats (fried, smoked), boiled or roasted meat, steamed. Remove semi-finished products from the store, as no one can say for sure what they have in their composition. Forget snacks - chips, candy, cookies. Eat a complete diet that contains carbohydrates, fiber, protein components. When you switch to fractional food, at first it seems you are eating more than before. You will also not feel hungry.
Calorie count of food
It is not enough just to reduce the amount of food. If you take the weight loss process seriously, you must make sure that you have reduced the calories consumed every day, thus forcing the body to produce energy from fat storage. First, you need to know how many calories you need for normal activities during the day. For this, there is a special formula that helps calculate the required number:
- Women: 10 * weight (kg) + 6. 25 * height (cm) - 5 * age - 161.
- Men: 10 * weight (kg) + 6. 25 * height (cm) - 5 * age + 5.
The resulting numbers should be multiplied by the multiplication factor, which varies depending on the activity:
- inactive lifestyle: 1. 2;
- low activity (walking, homework): 1. 375;
- average activities (jogging, yoga, regular walking): 1. 55;
- high activity (playing sports 5-7 days a week): 1. 725;
- very active (professional athlete): 1. 9.
To lose weight, you do not have to torture yourself with severe restrictions. There are many types of healthy weight loss diets that require you to choose healthy foods wisely and avoid unhealthy foods.
- eat more green vegetables;
- take foods that contain calcium, phosphorus, vitamins, vegetable fats: lean meats, fish, fermented dairy products, cereals;
- drink water before meals;
- do not eat fruit as soon as you eat, but wait at least 30 minutes;
- Eliminate sugar intake, flour products, fatty sauces.
Try the so-called English 21-day diet. The meaning consists of alternating two days of "protein" with two "vegetables" a day. But you should start the diet with two days of fasting, the first you should drink a liter of milk, kefir or yogurt, add it with one tomato and a slice of black bread, and the second, eat two kilograms of fruit (bananas and grapes excluded), washed with oneliters of green without wrestling.
Next on the "protein" day you can eat lean meats, grilled fish, 1-2 eggs a day, a slice of cheese, whole wheat bread, beans. On the "vegetable day" - cucumber and tomato salad, vegetable stew, boiled eggplant, zucchini, green beans. Apples, pears, seasonal berries are allowed.
Upload the last day again, the same as the first. And remember that such a diet should be repeated no more often than after 4-5 months.